Hitachi Standalone Digital Oscilloscopes
|VC-7524: 100MS/s(4-CH simultaneously),
150MHz Bandwidth, Ultra Deep Memory of 2Mw/CH
|VC-7504: 100MS/s(4-CH simultaneously),
150MHz Bandwidth, Deep Memory of 8kw/CH
|VC-7502: 100MS/s(2-CH simultaneously),
150MHz Bandwidth, Deep Memory of 8kw/CH
- Leading Edge Digital Oscilloscope with Versatile Functions for
Waveform Observation, Analysis, Storage and Recording.
- Waveform Observation:
- 100MS/s sampling on 4 channels simultaneously.
- 150MHz bandwidth on all 4 (2 for VC-7502) channels
- 10ns peak detector (VC-7504/7502).
- 2mV to 5V/div sensitivity on all 4 (2 for VC-7502) channels.
- Ultra-deep 2Mw/CH memory (VC-7524)
- Deep 8kw/CH memory (VC-7504/7502)
- Up to 2000 waveforms continuously capture with Minimum dead time of 1 (VC-7524).
- Up to 4000 times expanded observation after storage using ultra-deep memory (VC-7524)
- Flexible triggering functions:
- Trigger setup: Two sets of trigger conditions can be stored,
enabling instant recall of front panel setup.
- Window trigger: It is possible to trigger for both
positive-going and negative-going signals. Trigger-after-delay and
trigger-after-event. TV line selector.
- Roll mode: Continuous observation is possible of low-speed Phenomena.
- Provides exponential averaging with a selectable
- weighing coefficient of 2 to 256.
- EGA video output
- Versatile display function:
- Infinite-persistence (overlaid) display
- Pile acquisition mode: 16-phase pile mode provides a display
with a persistence approaching that of a real-time oscilloscope.
- Waveform Analysis:
- GPIB and RS-232C are provided as standard. Both interface allow
the VC-7104 full programmability.
- GO-NOGO comparison: GO-NOGO comparison can be made with respect to
edited waveform waveform limits. The processing after comparison can
be selected as open-collector output, interface service request (SRQ),
hold, save, and printout.
- Automatic pulse parameter measurement: It is possible to select
from 17 types of IEEE-define pulse parameters for automatic
- Waveform Mathematics: Waveform addition, subtraction,
multiplication, polarity inversion, and absolute value are provided.
- Waveform Storage:
- IC memory card: A memory card of up to 2 Mbyte capacity can be
inserted in the IC memory slot for high speed store of large amounts
of waveform data with time stamp. "Using 2 Mbyte card, it is possible
to store up to 200 " "waveform of 8k words each. In addition, this
memory " card is in MS-DOS format enabling direct reading by a PC
capable of accommodating an SRAM card.
- Pixel save function: It is possible to store display screen data
as pixel data, enabling you to save persistence displays.
- Waveform Recording
- Thermal printer: The built-in thermal printer is provided as standard,
enabling hardcopy output of display screen information with time stamping.
- Plotter output: A plotter output (HP-GL command set) is provided.
- Display 7 inch raster-scan display
- Vert. Resolution 8 bit
- Sensitivity 2mV/div to 5V/div 3%
- Bandwidth Equivalent sampling: DC to 150MHz
- Real-time sampling: DC to 25MHz
- Input channel VC-7524/7504: 4 channels; VC-7502: 2 channels
- Peak detector 10ns (VC-7504/7502)
- Skew adjustment Adjustment resolution: 40ps
- Adjustment range: 5ns
- Input withstand voltage 400V(AC+DCpeak)
- Max. sampling rate 100MS/s, VC-7524/7504: (4CH simultaneous), VC-7502: (2CH simultaneous)
- Memory capacity VC-7524: 2Mw/CH; VC-7504/7502: 8Kw/CH
- Sweep time VC-7524: 2ns/div to 1000s/div; VC-7504/7524: 2ns/div to 50s/div
- Pre-trigger 10div max.
- Post-trigger 500div max.
- Trigger coupling DC, AC, HFrej, RFrej
- Trigger function Trigger setup, Window trigger, Trigger after events,
Trigger after delay,TV Trigger (TV-V, TV-H, TV-LINE)
- Waveform Mathematics +, -, , Invert, Absolute, Average, Exponential
- Cursor measurement V(REF, , V), T(REF, , T, 1/T)
- Pulse parameter Freq., Peri., Rise, Fall, + width, -width, Duty, Max.,
Min., p-p, Base, Top, Ampl., Pre-shoot, Over-shoot, RMS, Average
- GO/NO-GO Set limit by waveform
- Reaction: Open collector, SRQ, HOLD, Print, Save
- Pixel memory: Save one display information
- Waveform save: By IC memory card
- Setup memory: 10 setup
- I/O Interface: RS-232C and GP-IB
- Panel control: Full programmable
- Plot output: HP-GL, RS-232C or GP-IB
- Built-in printer: Thermal Type
- IC memory card slot Conform to JEIDA V4 SRAM card
- Max. 4M byte card available
- Power supply: 180 to 250V, 90 to 132V AC 48 to 440Hz
- Power consumption: VC-7524/7505: Approx. 110W; VC-7502: Approx. 80W
- Dimensions Approx. 355(W)170(H)380(D)mm; 14.0x6.7x15.0 ins.
- Weight Approx. 11.5kg, 25.4 lbs.
- Standard Accessories Probe(2), Printer paper(1), Power cable(1), Fuse(1), Operation manual(1)
- IC memory Card: MN-512TB4N (512KB), ML-1M-TB4N (1MB), ML-2M-TB4N (2MB),
- ML-4M-TB4N (4MB)
- Dust Cover: No.6525
- Printer paper: No.9001
Suggestions or Comments? Let Us Know!
Last modified: Wed Feb 7 05:46:55 MST 2007